These slow cooker baked beans with bacon and ground beef is a side dish that eats like a meal!
- 3 (41 oz.) cans baked beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 (2.6 oz) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned and grease drained
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Stir and cook on low setting for 6 hours or on high setting for 3.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
Keywords: baked beans recipe, baked beans, slow cooker baked beans, crock pot baked beans recipe, baked beans with bacon, homemade baked beans, side dish recipe