No more boring side dishes when you make these Brown Butter and Garlic Roasted Peas. These easy peas are cooked in the oven for an easy side dish recipe the whole family will love!
- 2 bags (12 oz) frozen peas, thawed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet until it’s just turning brown then remove from the heat.
- Put the peas on a baking sheet with an edge to it (so the butter doesn’t drip) and pour the butter over the top.
- Add the garlic cloves and toss to coat the peas in the butter.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, toss once more then serve immediately.
Keywords: roasted peas, frozen peas recipe, recipes for frozen peas, easy side dish recipe, how to cook peas, how to cook frozen peas, green peas recipe, peas side dish