- 3/4 ounce Don Julio Blanco tequila
- 1 1/2 ounce blood orange juice
- Champagne for topping
- Blood orange slices for garnish (optional)
- Add the tequila and the blood orange juice into the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Top off with champagne.
- Add slices of blood orange for garnish if desired.
If you want to make this ahead of time in a pitcher for a crowd, add the tequila and blood orange juice in the amounts needed and keep in a pitcher in the refrigerator. Then when it’s cocktail time, add a couple ounces of the mixture to each glass and then top with champagne.