This super tender BBQ Rib recipe is an easy, hands off dinner for any dinner or party!
- (4) 3 lb. pork baby back ribs
- BBQ Sauce, your favorite kind or a few different flavors
For the Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the dry rub to a small bowl and mix together.
- Divide the rub evenly between the four slabs of ribs and rub in well on both sides.
- Wrap each slab of ribs tightly in foil then place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.
- At this point you can cool the ribs and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before cooking.
- When you’re ready to grill the ribs, preheat your grill to medium heat, then place each slab of ribs onto the grill.
- Let the ribs warm up for a few minutes, then start to baste the ribs with bbq sauce on the bottom side of the rack. Let the sauce set on the bottom for 2-3 minutes, then flip the racks over to the top and baste with BBQ sauce generously. Close the lid and let the sauce set for 2-3 minutes on the top. Baste with one more layer of sauce and remove the ribs from the grill.
- Let the ribs rest for a couple of minutes, then slice into sections (2-3 ribs per sections) and serve with extra sauce on the side if desired.
Keywords: bbq ribs, rib recipes, party food, pork recipes, ribs on the grill, ribs in the oven, dinner recipes, barbecue ribs