These oven baked chicken nachos can be made for appetizers, dinner or on game day! Use your favorite toppings or set up a nacho topping bar for parties!
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 bottle Stubb’s Citrus & Onion Chicken Marinade (or your favorite chicken marinade)
- 1 16 oz. bag tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, quartered
- 6 jalapeños, sliced (or pickled jalapeños)
- 2 cans (2.25 oz) sliced black olives
- Cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Sour cream and/or guacamole for serving
- Pour the Stubb’s Citrus and Onion Marinade over the chicken in a glass dish for at least an hour, or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and discard the marinade. Place the chicken directly on a sheet pan that’s been sprayed in cooking spray.
- Roast in the oven for 35 minutes, flipping over once during cooking time, until the chicken is white and cooked through.
- Remove to a large bowl and let cool slightly, then shred into bite sized pieces.
- Place a layer of tortilla chips on a clean sheet pan, (about half the bag) and cover with a layer of the shredded chicken.
- Add 2 cups of cheese and another layer of chicken and place into the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and remove the pan from the oven.
- Add on the fresh toppings and serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Keywords: nachos, nacho recipe, sheet pan nachos, chicken nachos, appetizers, easy appetizers, game day food, dinner ideas, 15 minute meals