These Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are baked super crispy on the outside and full of flavor! The perfect recipe for appetizers or dinner!
- 6 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Caesar dressing on the side for dipping
For the Sauce
- 2 sticks of butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Season the wings with the salt, pepper and garlic powder and place on a rack on top of a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Bake the wings for 35-40 minutes.
- While the wings are baking start the sauce by adding all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisking together. The butter will separate a little as it sits, that’s ok, just whisk it together again before you toss the wings.
- Once the wings are done, add them to the bowl with the sauce.
- Place the wings back on the rack and bake again for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with more chopped parsley and shredded parmesan cheese, then serve with caesar dressing on the side for dipping.
Keywords: crispy chicken wing recipe, baked chicken wings, parmesan chicken wings, garlic chicken wings, low carb chicken recipe, how to bake chicken wings,