This healthy appetizer or side dish is a party favorite! There’s something on these salad kabobs for everyone!
- (2) 7 oz containers fresh mozzarella balls
- (2) 4 oz. packages prosciutto
- 1/2 lb. genoa salami, sliced thin
- (1) 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers
- (1) 6 oz can of black olives, or use the fresh cured olives from the olive bar at your grocery store
- 1 bag of leaf lettuce, any kind you like
- Lay out all you ingredients on a cutting board.
- Alternate the ingredients onto the skewers on any pattern you like, adding lettuce leaves after every few ingredients.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette or serve with dressing for dipping on the side.
You can customize these kabobs any way you’d like. You could use turkey and ham, chunks of parmesan or cheddar.
Keywords: easy appetizers, appetizers, side dish recipe, salad recipe, low carb recipe, healthy recipes