A super tasty, easy recipe for a Painkiller cocktail that you can make at home! This drink takes me right back to my vacation on St. John.
- 2–4 oz. Rum (I went with 4)
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. cream of coconut
- 1 oz. orange juice
- fresh grated nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients except the nutmeg in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a glass with ice.
- Top with fresh grated nutmeg.
- This recipe can also be multiplied and made ahead in a pitcher.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: painkiller recipe, painkiller cocktail, rum drinks, cream of coconut, island cocktails